All are welcome to participate in building a vibrant community life in their neighbourhoods by hosting or attending devotional gatherings. These gatherings are held in hundreds of places across the country in diverse settings such as homes, local community centers and other public venues.
There is no set form but often centers around a theme explored by sharing prayers, passages from Holy Scriptures, music and the arts. Devotional meetings are a chance for us to learn how to create an uplifting, spiritual atmosphere. The key is to help clear our minds from the anxieties of our daily lives and to meditate on our higher purpose. You are welcome to join a devotional meeting near you, and to simply sit, meditate and enjoy the atmosphere.
- First Friday Dialogue on Race, First Friday of the month, 7 – 9 pm
- Sacramento Friday devotionals, Every Friday, 7 – 9 pm
- Interfaith Devotions for Families, Every Friday, 5 – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday afternoon devotionals, Every Tuesday, 12 – 12:30 pm
- Riverside devotionals, Every Wednesday, 6 – 7 pm
For more information please contact email@example.com